Choose your head And see all blogposts with Lelutka head
All available skinapplier stores that I know of
Additional info source: Notecards delivered with head
║ LeLutka Bento Heads 3.3 ║
• Omega CHEEKS layer now routed to LeLutka’s FACE layer by default (previously routed to TATTOO).
• Bug fix: scalp show/hide was not preserving tint parameters for the tattoo and hairbase layers.
• Bug fix: upper/lower face skin applications were not working correctly
• Minor adjustment to internal specular map records system.
• Bug fix: HUD would save bad data for glow and full bright after having recalled a save slot from the same layer.
• Bug fix: Save slots sending color data to local chat when saving.
• Color picker improvements…
– Male color picker layer selection fixed (had some wires crossed)
– Teeth layer selection indicators now update when you click the /DE/SELECT ALL button (which only toggles external head layers).
– You can now tint your teeth and head layers at the same time, if that’s what you’re into.
• Core script optimized to use less memory
• Brow appliers added back to main Female HUD
• Four new lashes options added to Male HUD, so six lashes in total
• Specular values have been adjusted to be less glossy on the tongue, and other minor changes.
• Bug fix: Backup was not detecting and offering to delete additional backup boxes on the sim (you only want to have one backup out at a time!)
• Bug fix: head bone movement versions of moods were not being backed up.
║ LeLutka Bento Heads 3.2 ║
• Syncing of VOCAL/MOUTH/EYELIDS animation drop-downs added, which should eliminate orphaned animations from those menus running in the background and producing unexpected results.
• New ear animations included to rotate your ears in or out to help fit various hairs or hats (or just enhance your look).
• Teeth now use the LeLutka applier system, and can be textured and tinted using third party appliers.
– If you are interested in making LeLutka teeth appliers, get an updated creator kit from the Settings tab.
• All animations were updated, and as a part of this all four past freebie moods have been updated and pre-loaded in the 3.2 heads.
• Eight new moods added.
• Backup system updated for 3.2, but proceed with caution, since all animations in 3.0 heads are not compatible with 3.2!
• Longer Lashes for female head!
• BROW layer has been expanded to cover the entire face, and for female heads (and appliers) has been renamed to “FACE”.
– can be used for eyeliner, etc. via rerouting
• Weighting of brows and eyelids has been modified to allow use of the outer eye corner shape slider.
– each brow now only uses 2 of the 3 brow bones
– the third (outermost) brow bones are now rigged to the outer corner of the eyelid instead, a standard used by most mesh heads on the grid
– this should improve compatibility of LeLutka’s heads and animations with those of third parties.
– all moods and expression animations were redone to reflect this change in bone usage for brows.
! – IMPORTANT: This means you should not use the backup system to backup/restore any of your older animations!
If you purchased animations prior to 3.2, get a redelivery and install the new versions into your 3.2 head
• Minor UV tweak to improve consistency among heads and compatibility with upcoming bake on mesh skins.
• Ears have an optional piece of mesh which can reduce the size of the ear hole when ears are hidden.
• An alternative head with static ears (ears not affected by shape sliders) is now included.
• Included Glam Affair skins have been updated to their new 12 tone set.
• Female face layer includes four new preset options.
• Old skins and female brows can be found on a separate applier included with the update.
• Eye presets now include bigger irises which may better suit your tastes.
• Rerouting toggle switched has been moved from the settings tab to the essentials tab for convenience.
• New information pages to help get acquainted with the HUD features
– All pages show on first wear.
– Click the ( i ) button at the top of the HUD to review the current tab’s info page at any time.
• New ( ? ) button for fast access to the web manual.
• Brow layer replaced with Face layer.
• Bake On Mesh texture has been included in the skin layer section
– IMPORTANT: This will appear as a gray unrezzed texture unless you are using a viewer which supports “Bake On Mesh”, a feature which will not yet be live at the time this update is going out.
• Tint panel has been improved.
– Teeth layers now included, allowing you to adjust the tint on your teeth, gums, and tongue.
– New indicators for which layers you have selected.
– Each layer has its own color swatch, allowing you to see at a glance if you have any tints applied to your layers.
– You can click a layer’s tint swatch to copy that tint to your other layers.
• CUSTOMIZE tab has been renamed to TESTING, which better reflects the intended use of this tab for designers or customers with an artistic flair.
Here you will find important links regarding Lelutka